As organizations look for ways to maintain a strategic advantage in a quickly changing world, masterful coaching has become a critical tool. Today’s managers must inspire, motivate, and effectively train employees to realize their optimal potential. A leader who is an excellent coach achieves results – and helps today’s employees grow to be tomorrow’s leaders.
What to Expect:
This two-day workshop focuses on the art and practice of coaching others to continually perform at higher levels. We integrate instruction on the latest coaching practices with extensive practice and video feedback.
In this workshop, you’ll learn three foundational concepts that a coach can provide: assessment, challenge, and support. It is designed to increase your skills and effectiveness as a developer of people.
In this workshop, you’ll learn to:
- Determine whether a person is open to coaching and willing to work hard on their own development
- Build trust in the coaching relationship
- Deliver “tough” news effectively
- Ask the right questions at the right time
- Support an individual in clarifying their goals
- Listen actively in collaborative conversations
- Offer constructive, productive feedback
- Match your coaching style to an employee’s needs
- Improve your own “emotional intelligence” and help your “coachee” to do the same
This workshop equips you with the skills to constantly raise the bar on your team’s performance and draw out their best abilities.
From Past Participants:
“I have used the skills [from this class], particularly with younger reports, and have seen excellent progress in their development and contribution to our business, particularly with project work!”
“The video portion made me very conscious of the subtleties of how my responses can be perceived.”
“I think it [this workshop] made me more comfortable addressing concerns early and directly; I realized that I have to change my style to suit the need of the person I am coaching.”
The workshop fee of $1,390 includes all materials, course instruction, and lunches. Contact us to discuss concessions for dedicated or group classes.
Looking for an edge to realize optimal potential? Consider engaging us to come on site and work with a group of your employees – training today’s leaders to coach tomorrow’s leaders. For details, contact Karen at 502.895.3689 or at email@example.com.